Who we are
We are Business Risk. Risk managers in a global business environment. Excellent individuals that make up an exceptional team. We are here because we accept challenge and are willing to commit to delivering outcomes in a risk abundant world. We are citizens of a broader society and planet and we conduct ourselves with respect to community and the environment.
As a team we share values. These values guide our decision making across all aspects of our business. We live our values in the way we treat each other, treat ourselves, treat our work, and treat the world around us. We aim to create a safer place – your safety first is our priority.
Business Risk aspires to provide ethical business and community outcomes
Business Risk is the most trusted business partner for global investment
Business Risk builds trusted businesses that leave a legacy of good
The Principles that matter most
Everything we do is guided by these principles, which define our character and culture; they have been at the core of Business Risk since its inception. These enduring qualities are the shared convictions that we bring to our professional and personal conduct. They are a fundamental strength of our business.
- We are committed to social and environmental responsibility in our business, our services and our conduct.
- We are committed to ethical conduct, poverty reduction and sustainable economic development.
- We recognise and work with communities wherever our business takes us.
- We accept business risk.
- We take risks and chances. This is innovation, so do not be afraid to fail, this is how we grow and learn.
- We change and adapt as we learn and experience more.
- We take on the new and unknown and rise to the challenge of creating new solutions to problems.
- We are committed to quality across all of our organisation’s activities – we don’t cut corners.
- We work collaboratively and trust others.
- We contribute, share, and assist others.
- We act responsibly and are accountable for our actions.
- We are industrious and hardworking and carry out our duties and obligations diligently.
- We are proactive, dedicated and committed to bringing our best selves to work.
- We are reliable and trustworthy.
- We identify with and commit to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (https://sdgs.un.org/goals)
- We respect freedom and autonomy and acknowledge that our team members are competent, reliable and trusted to get on and do what needs doing.
- We learn and contribute valuable knowledge and skills to the team. We are proactive in ensuring that we are competent in our duties. We are passionate about our drive to improve safety outcomes for people.
- We treat each other with kindness and respect.
- We respect life-wok balance and know that family time is important.
- We are conscious and mindful of the present moment and remember that having fun is important to our wellbeing.
- We treat each other with respect, genuine care and consideration and engage with people giving them our full attention.