Chemical solution for cleaning and disinfecting.
The medical, agricultural, culinary, and general public spectrum is subject to many infectious diseases transmitted by air, touch or other contact. The key ingredient in defending the public against such hazards is sanitation and keeping the public germ free!
TRIZOL is a fully proven substance based on a clear liquid for cleaning and disinfecting with a characteristic odor.
This is currently being used for cleaning and disinfecting in the food industry, dairy and poultry farms, hatcheries, kennels, and trucks for transporting poultry and agricultural produce.
Used for disinfecting surfaces, walls, conveyor belts, cooling and storage rooms, feed mills, food processing systems, trash rooms, garbage cans and systems which cannot be cleaned thoroughly.
TRIZOL is a liquid with a neutral PH value, therefore there is no fear of skin irritation when coming in contact with the product. However, it is advised to avoid contact with the eyes and/or swallowing the solution or inhaling the fumes.
- Non-toxic for humans.
- High material concentration 1:19 in a 5% active material container.
- Can reach a 1:100 ratio in higher material density.
- Has the ability to eliminate a huge variety of viruses.
- Takes a few minutes to go into effect.
- Can be used safely in public transportation and air conditioning systems.
- Not affected by the presence of organic residues.
- Very effective against: coliforms, listeria, staphylococcus, salmonella, and against a range of bacteria & viruses.
- Effective against influenza, distemper, Merick, Newcastle disease, citrus canker, and shigella.
- Prevents fungi, molds, and other viruses.